A transformational planner envisioning the next 90-days as a dance between hustle and flow. Envision is a map heartward. Soulful architecture for your next season. A tool to design your days on purpose, while open and attentive to the unexpected.
While most planners assume goal-oriented rigidity and measure success with metrics of productivity, Envision celebrates both hustle and flow—purposeful, intentional direction, as well as unfolding paths, curve balls, swerves, and the graces that come along with surprises. Success measured by the metrics of joy, wonder, wellness, creativity, community. Clear goals. Flexible means. Progress over perfection. Less ‘to do.’ More ‘to be.’ Practices to attune to all the ways you are being led, invited, mended, matured, transformed, illuminated, supported, amplified.
- Envision is undated, so you can begin anytime, any year.
- Introductory pages guide you to vision-cast your next three months in light of core categories—body, spirit, mind, community, romance, family, nourishment, economy, digital engagement, work, celebrations, and adventure—with rich questions and igniting journaling exercises.
- Daily pages invite you to map your day in light of intentions, gratitude, workout and meditation, your schedule of appointments—reimagined as encounters—and ample space for what you want to create, prayers, and the unexpected luck, grace, extra that invaded your day. Each daily page faces a blank journal page for you to sketch, scribble, expound.
- Each 31 days of daily pages is followed by a month-at-a-glance page for you to map events and celebrations, as well as pages to reflect and integrate the wisdom of the past month—what worked? what didn’t?—and envision intentions for the month ahead.
- Subtly luxe cover with gilded lettering, gold coil binding, a back cover pocket to stash important poems, receipts, totems, and an elastic chord to mark a page or keep your planner closed in your handbag, saddlebag, wilderness survival kit.
The Envision Planner compliments the Integrate Year in Review Journal, and extends the vision of Alter, a movement practice, podcast, and community at alter.nicolemeline.com. To deep-dive into the planner, join The Envision Workshop, and map out your strongest year with Heartwood.